Moving is a task in itself which needs to be handled with care and most importantly with knowledge and planning. Dealing with all the moving chores is not as easy task as it may seem. Packing and Unpacking is among such chores which need to be handled carefully. Well moving may be difficult but we at Pete’s Ultimate Movers always come up with ideal solutions to deal with all your moving needs.
Proper planning is the ultimate method to even solve the greatest engineering problems. Packing is not that complicated task and as our experience says you all can easily manage it all on your own easily. Offering professional packing and unpacking services is one of our specialties but at the same time we are ready to provide you our assistance for packing on your own.
Dealing with the customers for years has given us the experience which is a valuable asset. Provide us the opportunity to share what we learn to assist you.
- Packing is no rocket science. Be patient and relax often people land into a mess because they perceive packing jobs to be a mess. Your peaceful state of mind is important.
- Start with listing the items. That’s the favorite part at Pete’s Ultimate Movers. The checklists are your best tool to keep packing jobs in line.
- List all the items separately for instance like electronics, glass wares, valuables, furniture etc.
- Arrange for cartons and wooden boxes to keep your things and move them. Moving items is a carton is important as it avoids any kind of damage to the items.
- Use covering items like bubble wraps to protect your glassware from damage and anti static wraps to cover your electronic items.
- Mark all the boxes that contain any fragile item for their careful handling and transportation.
- We have often seen people create a heap of boxes when they are packing for moving house. This is a strict no; you don’t need a whole batch of boxes. Always try to manage in minimum number of boxes. Just mix and match items while packing them as it helps in making use of the box space efficiently. Also keeping as less space as possible in boxes will provide security to items.
- While packing electronic and mechanical gadgets disassemble them for easy transport. This will also reduce the risk of any kind of damage to them.
- When unpacking go according to checklist as this will help you in finding the items and easily place them in your new house.
These tips have worked excellently for us and will do same for you. At Pete’s Ultimate Movers we accept all the packing challenges and move every kind of item.
If you still find packing difficult then you can always contact us for our professional packing solutions. We guarantee safe moving within your budget covering all your movables under our insurance.
Give us a call or contact us and we will take care of the rest.