Packing a home for moving is a bit of an art form. Some of us do it well, and then there are the rest of us, who have a hard time packing the own lunches effectively let alone an entire house. Pods or moving containers from Tampa movers have become a popular way to make moving your household easier. In this blog, we have discusses some tips for loading the moving container.
Tips to load a portable storage container In Points
- To reduce the risk of the larger items sliding around, fill in the spaces between the larger items with packed boxes. This will not only increase your packing efficiency, but it will also add stability.
- First, The bulkiest items should be loaded into the storage container. These include the washer, refrigerator, couches, dryer, loveseats and more. Then, the lightest boxes should store at the top.
- To maximize your space, packing from floor to ceiling is the right choice. The tighter you pack the boxes, the less likely things will shift while in transit.
- To avoid damage, throughout the storage container, there are points where you can install loading straps. Use loading straps at each point to secure the items inside the portable storage container. But be careful, you should don’t tighten the straps too tightly.
- If your storage container has a translucent roof and plastic, it is best to cover the items on the inside with cardboard or another type of material in order to protect them from exposure to light.
Take the time to do the job right, with the right tools, and you’ll find the process of moving to your new home much more comfortable than you might have imagined. So hire the right local moving company in Tampa to ensure the items arrive in the same condition and have the stress-free move.